J. Bradley Hall, DMD, DICOI
J. Bradley Hall DMD, DICOI: “Many people feel that implant dentistry falls under cosmetic dentistry, but that’s not entirely accurate. Although implants improve one’s appearance, their impact goes way beyond the flash of a perfect smile.”
Implants will enhance your smile and improve your function, speech, and eating ability. My most gratifying moments as a dentist are when patients call to tell me, “Thank you, Dr. Hall; you’ve changed my life.” Our dental office is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art dental procedures that will result in beautiful, long-lasting smiles!
Dr. J Bradley Hall, DMD, DICOI graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine earning a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree (DMD). He went on to attend a prestigious post-graduate program at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
His continuing education during his 30+ years in private practice includes:
- MEHARRY Medical College School of Dentistry – IV sedation for dentist with ACLS Certification
- The University of Alabama, Birmingham Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: residency in IV Conscious Sedation. With ACLS certification.
- MISCH Implant Institute: Residency in Oral Implantology; surgical and prosthetic phases including block grafts from various intra-oral donor to recipient sites, sinus lift and sinus augmentation techniques.
- American Orthodontic Society: Residency; Advanced “Straight wire” technique.
- American Orthodontic Society: Residency; Basic “Straight wire” technique.
Notable Institutional Recognition
- 2023 PIKOS Institute “Vert/Horiz Ridge Aug w/Titanium Mesh/rhBMP-2 Particulated Bone Graft” 4 CEU
- 2023 PIKOS Institute “Vert Aug w/Titanium Membrane & Particulated Bone Graft” 4 CEU
- 2023 PIKOS Institute “Main Symposium” 16 CEU
- 2023 Implant Seminars “Autologous Blood Concentrates course Miami” 8 CEU
- 2022 PIKOS Institute “Full Spectrum Zygomatic Implant Therapy” 28 CEU
- 2022 PIKOS Institute “All on X” 23 CEU
- 2021 Digital guided surgery & Aligner therapy 16 CEU
- 2019 Facial Botox and therapeutic filters 20 CEU
- 2019 Immediate Implant reconstruction workshop (PIKOS related) 4CEU
- 2019 All on 4 & Zygoma treatment concepts (PIKOS related) 4CEU
- 2019 CEREC ESTHETICS(4a) Anterior Esthetics 13CEU
- 2019 CEREC Foundation: Rapid Integration Into private practice 13CEU
- 2019 PARTNERS IN SYNERGY Hard tissue regenerative Techniques 25CEU
- 2019 CEREC (4b) Comprehensive Cases with digital workflow 20CEU
- 2018 CEREC level 4 Mastering Anterior and Posterior Restorations 13CEU
- 2018 CEREC level Provisionalizing & Restoring Dental Implants 13CEU
- 2017 CEREC Mastery 13CEU
- 2017 Alling & Failing Implants 12CEU
- 2017 MISCH Sinus Grafts 36CEU
- 2015 PARTNERS IN SYNERGY Hard tissue Regenerative Techniques 29CEU
- 2012 Dental Implant Complications 14CEU
- National Board of Dental Examiners, 1990
- N.E.R.B.’s, 1990
- Florida Dental Boards, 1992
- ACLS, 2021
- BLS, 2021
- Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantologist. Feb.2000
- Diplomate: International Congress of Oral Implantologist. August 2002
Current Professional memberships
- American Dental Association, 1990
- Florida Dental Association, 1992
- North East District Dental Society, 1993
- Academy of General Dentistry, 1992
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist, 1997
Past Professional memberships
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The Institute for Laser Dentistry
- American Orthodontic Society
Amelia Perfect Smile’s High Standards
The standard of excellence in personalized dental care at Amelia Perfect Smile enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, We will make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
Education & Prevention
As a practice, we are true believers that preventive care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary.
We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
Infection control in our dental office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross-contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy.
To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.